OBJ's Week 4 Pregame Cleat Incorporates Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG Style

Week four of the 2019 professional football season brings to Odell Beckham Jr.'s pregame warmup the Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 OBJ Uptempo Cleat, inspired by the Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG. In addition to employing the same color scheme as Travis Scott's instant classic, released this past May, OBJ's initials have been flipped and reversed in a nod to the multiplatinum recording artist's backward lateral Nike Swoosh. 

The cleat will appear during pregame of the Cleveland Browns’ September 29 away game against the Baltimore Ravens.

Odell Beckham Jr. Week 4 Pregame Cleats Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG 4

Odell Beckham Jr. Week 4 Pregame Cleats Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG 1

Odell Beckham Jr. Week 4 Pregame Cleats Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG 2

Odell Beckham Jr. Week 4 Pregame Cleats Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG 3

Odell Beckham Jr. Week 4 Pregame Cleats Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG 0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Oregon Project Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo